0
Future drops off a new “Beast Mode” cut called “Just Like Bruddas”.
Before he drops off his Beast Mode mixtape tomorrow night, Future decides to come through and let go of one more leak for the fans called “Just Like Bruddas”.
With production coming from Zaytoven (as will the entire project be), Future breaks out the auto-tune and delivers a new record for the bruddas to po’ up & ride out to. Between boasting about cars and money though, Future finds time to address his relationship with ex-fiance, Ciara, who put him on blast last night with the release of “I Bet”. Future raps, “Half a million dollars on a ring, Im taken percocets”. “Shit ain’t been the same / They talkin ’bout me on the ‘Gram / They say I turned my back on my baby mama”.
Take a listen and let us know what ya think!

Post a Comment

 
Top