0


Oh, our bad -- did you think we were going to say "class" for whatever reason? Well, that might've been the case way back when Miley Cyrus was Disney's "Hannah Montana" cash cow princess, but these days it's not class at all ... it's flat-out trash. 

If that photo wasn't enough to put you off this post altogether, you're commended for your bravery ... because Miley's most recent interview with Marie Claire will make you gag even harder than the above pic ever could. Here are a few choice excerpts, and let this be said: Miley must not only pride herself on being trashy, but also on sounding incredibly unintelligent, too: 

"I'm 21, and I have a lot of options of what I could do in my life. And my next album is gonna be really fun. I think I'm going to do a lot of cool things by the time I'm only 25. Then I have longer to do some other really cool things." We'll give her a pass on that one ... because yes, it is hard to believe that she's already/only 21. 

"I'm definitely gonna lie about my age at some point. Even though people are gonna already know how old I am." 



Yeah, 'cause there's ever a valid reason for that. Moving on: 

"I don't get Birkenstocks because I was in high school when they were cool and they remind me of being a nerd. I just don't understand how they made such a comeback so quick. I think it's 'cause CĂ©line and Givenchy started making them, so everyone's like, 'We can do a Birkenstock'."

Uh ... 

"I usually am like three hours late."That's pretty thoughtful of you, Miley. 

Guys, yeah. She's 21 years old and wild and crazy and free ... but don't you think -- even just a little bit -- that she's going to look back on all of this vulgar insanity and shake her head one day (hopefully soon)? Talk about regrets, man. 




Post a Comment

 
Top