0

                                 Taraji P. Henson on Dating: 'Men Don’t Court Anymore'
Sounds like Taraji P. Henson has just about had it with the lazy pickings from her dating pool. In a recent appearance on The Wendy Williams Show, the Empire actress opened up about her love life and why men need to step up their game.


"Guys don't court anymore," Henson said. "Take me out to dinner! Say you're gonna pick me up at a certain time! Dating should be an event, you know? You like the guy, so you want to get pretty for him, so you spend all day, and the spark [ignites]. Whatever happened to that?" 

"[Some of them] think that they can take you to Chipotle or griddle pancakes and then jump in the sack," Henson continued. 

She’s currently not dating anybody and admitted to rejecting older men because “they have issues” performing, but Henson reassures Williams that she’s not throwing pity parties because of her single status.

“I’m not like, ‘Woe is me. I don’t have a man.’”

Henson was also quick to shut down rumors that she had something going on with her No Good Deed co-star Idris Elba.

“Me? Dating Idris Elba? I ain’t fighting K. Michelle. That was a joke! That was a serious joke. No, I don’t date guys that I work with.”

Post a Comment

 
Top