0
Tyler Perry and longtime girlfriend, model and activist Gelila Bekele, who welcomed their first child, Aman Tyler Perry on Sunday, Nov. 30. “Aman” means peace.

After welcoming their baby boy, the parents sent out a birth announcement asking that instead of gifts, donations be made to Charity Water, an organization dedicated to providing clean water to developing countries.
“The greatest gift I’m being given right now is the opportunity to give the little boy in me everything I never had,” the 45 year old film maker told “Extra,” accidentally revealing the baby’s gender “So that’s what I’m excited about. This beautiful human being that God has allowed to come into my life for me to get to know, because they come with their own personalities, who they are, to shepherd and usher him.”
The news first broke in September that the pair would be expecting. Aman is the first child for both Perry and the 28 year old model.

Post a Comment

 
Top