0
Ms V Magic Art

Ms V, government name Tobore Vanessa Aluya, is an artiste to watch out for. Compared to
most artistes she discovered her passion for music rather late; she was 16 at this point of her life. She founded her label “YNP Records” in 2013 and has worked with a handful of the best producers in the business.
When asked what she wants to do with her music she replied, “My music needs to convey Ms V. A fun, loving young girl coming of age. As a young female between the ages of 18 – 23, we go through a lot of changes and situations that help us grow, As I grow my music grows with me and it conveys whatever I am going through at the time. I find a lot of young women go through similar situations but are always too scared to talk about it, so I will sing about it ! It might sound good and make you dance but every song has a story”.
Ms V grew up listening to all sorts of music from Lauryn Hill to 50 Cent to Mary J Blige so her knowledge of music is very vast. She is also currently in University studying management in Boston.”

LIKE Us On Facebook


FOLLOW Us Instagram
Instagram

Post a Comment

 
Top